Friday, June 18, 2010

Sierra Madre/Boston Celtics Almost-Victory


I loved looking at Mt. Sierra Madre - one of the longest mountain ranges in the Philippines - up close, and for the first time too! I got a breathtaking view even if it was only from the car, as my friends and I together with my husband Raffy made our way from Lingayen, Pangasinan (for a beach getaway weekend, which turned out to be so much fun!) down to Tarlac to go to my friend Sheen's house.




The canopy on the road, too, was just beautiful. All green and refreshing. I took several photos and here are a few of the good ones I think.




I don't know if my posting these was meant to be delayed. Because just today, over at Staples Center in LA where the NBA Finals are, the Boston Celtics  - the winning "green team" of the NBA - lost to the LA Lakers in an action-packed game 7. *Wail* Being a fan and bullying the Lakers fans in the office backfired on me!

Here's to the Celtics' almost victory, and to the Sierra Madre that I've seen up close finally for the first time!

No comments: