Monday, July 12, 2010

Strength in Weakness

“God told me ‘My grace is enough, it’s all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness.’ Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen…Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size – abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.” – Paul, in 2 Corinthians 12:8-10
Today it seems I have a million things to do, and in so little time. My own brain is in itself a microcosm that does not stop buzzing and humming with a jumble of thoughts, words, desires, chores, deadlines.

Weakness right now to me is directly proportional to a perpetual massive headache and sloshing right in the middle of the pond of Not Knowing What To Do First…all while I get anxiety attacks of how to send my daughter to school with the little that we have. Or should I home-school her? See how question after question pours in?

If God’s strength is made perfect in weakness, then let the headaches and sloshing roll in! I am letting Christ take over. Let His name be glorified once I get through!

No comments: