Friday, August 24, 2007

Surprise Phone Call/Optimus Prime

I’ve been toying the idea of looking for a new job for days now. And so I sent my resume to a couple of seemingly reputable companies just last Monday…

But I never thought they’d hit me back THAT fast!

Got a call from one of my prospects just an hour ago. Yes, the guy called my office phone—thank God it was me who picked up! Found out later that they first called the house and Raffy, ever helpful, asked the recruitment person to call my office line. Oh well, oh well…

So now I really don’t know what to think! Or do in the days to come, for that matter. I remember always saying to myself, back when I was still single and non-mommy, to always, ALWAYS Carpe Diem. Sieze the day, sieze every opportunity... so I guess I will then!
I'm heading home now, but before I do so, let me just declare that I am...

...70% Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you enjoy technology and are aware of the latest trends, but you stick with what works for you.



Got this from the "Transformers Quiz Test(try it out! http://www.funflip.com/quiz/transformers/)." It made my day finding out that I am "inspiring, confident and a natural leader." Hay. Just the lift I need these days. I'm starting to forget that used to say those things about myself a lot before.

No comments: